Once you’ve built your funnel, make sure to review this checklist just before you start sending traffic to it. It’s crucial to be absolutely certain that everything is setup the right way, so you don’t end up wasting money and traffic!
1) Is your funnel domain set?
2) Are your funnel page paths set?
3) Is the root domain/home page pointing to the right page?
4) Has a 404 page been set up?
5) If you're using the split testing feature, is it enabled and set up correctly, including page paths?
6) Do your funnel pages lead to the correct next page when submitted?
7) Have the products available for purchase been set up correctly (e.g. price, product name, quantity available)?
8) Was a test purchase conducted to make sure orders are submitted properly?
9) Does the customer receive their product (or information about their product) quickly and correctly after purchasing?
10) Have email integrations been set properly to send leads to the right email list(s) and receive the right follow-up emails?
11) Are all page countdown timers accurate? Do the actions on the countdown timer expiration function properly?
12) If using a membership area, have the correct modules been restricted or allowed based on customer purchase history?
13) If using an affiliate program, are the affiliate commissions for each product set up correctly and tracking properly?
To learn more about developing your online executive coaching business, sign up for my free training here.
Download it now to discover...